Official site (WARNING: site contains some NSFW material). Currently the official download link is broken.
- Anna Kakuzawa
- Clone Diclonii (referred to as Clone, but sometimes the names Alicia, Cynthia, or Diana appear)
- Lucy (Players can choose to be either Lucy, Nyuu, or Young Lucy)
- Lost Number (an original character, a missing link of the Diclonii with black, visible vectors)
- Misaki (an original character with a mechanical hand; game author's signature character)
- Arakawa (leaps out of the Vector Craft in a green dress during one of its attacks)
- Bando (appears as a boss and in Mayu's support attack)
- Chief Kakuzawa (appears when Anna wins)
- Anna Kakuzawa's Grandmother (appears when Anna wins)
- Isobe (appears when Mariko joins the fight; his head is taken off)
- Kisaragi (appears in the stage scenery and drops coffee)
- Kurama (appears when Mariko wins, congratulating her)
- An Operative (fired out by the Vector Craft)
- Professor Kakuzawa (appears in Anna's support attack and when she wins)
- Unknown Man (appears when Anna wins)
- Vector Attack Craft (final boss)
- Wanta (always appears with Mayu; also appears above the battle timer)
All characters have unique weapons and attacks, as well as special attacks that require game points to be used. Playable characters do not possess a large arsenal, but but Nyu is armed with a MAC-10. The final boss for each character is the Vector Attack Craft. Once it's defeated, the player character gets a special ending screen.
- Many of the character's names are misspelled when written in English. One such example is Nyuu's name, written as Nyuw.
- Lucy's younger self is referred to as Lo-Lucy in the character select screen, a pun on the word "lolita."